Diamond (CURRENCY:DMD) traded 4.2% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on April 20th. Diamond has a total market cap of $3.54 million and approximately $1,774.00 worth of Diamond was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Diamond coin can now be bought for approximately $1.11 or 0.00020921 BTC on exchanges including CryptoBridge, Bittrex and Livecoin. In the last week, Diamond has traded 2.5% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Groestlcoin (GRS) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00008549 BTC.
- Karma (KRM) traded up 44.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Riecoin (RIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000093 BTC.
- FairGame (FAIR) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000074 BTC.
- MicroBitcoin (MBC) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Algorithm is ASIC resistant Grøstl. 4.38 million total coins. Block solving target time ~ 100 seconds. Low transaction fee at 0.001. Mean time per block under 60 seconds. Difficulty retargets at every block. Endless Hybrid Network Security. Transaction Message. Fast and secure transactions with 6 required confirmations. Provision for continuous promotion and development. Brand new code base with up to date security patches and significant performance improvements. “
Buying and Selling Diamond
Diamond can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, Livecoin and Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Diamond directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Diamond should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Diamond using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Diamond Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Diamond and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.