E-Dinar Coin (CURRENCY:EDR) traded up 0.5% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on April 20th. One E-Dinar Coin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0082 or 0.00000200 BTC on exchanges including Livecoin, LocalTrade, YoBit and Exrates. In the last seven days, E-Dinar Coin has traded down 17.6% against the dollar. E-Dinar Coin has a total market capitalization of $7.29 million and $729,352.00 worth of E-Dinar Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Tao (XTO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00005602 BTC.
- AC3 (AC3) traded up 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000143 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0319 or 0.00000598 BTC.
- GanjaCoin (MRJA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0410 or 0.00000441 BTC.
- CannabisCoin (CANN) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000156 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00005524 BTC.
- Mao Zedong (MAO) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0528 or 0.00000991 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000125 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0438 or 0.00000823 BTC.
About E-Dinar Coin
X11 hashing algorithm. E-Dinar Coin’s total supply is 1,011,211,988 coins and its circulating supply is 886,211,988 coins. E-Dinar Coin’s official Twitter account is @EDinarWorldwide and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for E-Dinar Coin is edinarcoin.com.
E-Dinar Coin Coin Trading
E-Dinar Coin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LocalTrade, Livecoin, YoBit and Exrates. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as E-Dinar Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire E-Dinar Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase E-Dinar Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for E-Dinar Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for E-Dinar Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.