Argentum (CURRENCY:ARG) traded down 1.7% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on April 28th. In the last week, Argentum has traded 9.9% lower against the dollar. Argentum has a market capitalization of $272,678.00 and $45.00 worth of Argentum was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Argentum coin can currently be bought for $0.0238 or 0.00000450 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange and Cryptopia.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- LUXCoin (LUX) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00005311 BTC.
- Digitalcoin (DGC) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- SecureCoin (SRC) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- AnarchistsPrime (ACP) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- StrikeBitClub (SBC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
Multiple Algorithms hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 11th, 2011. Argentum’s total supply is 11,478,877 coins. Argentum’s official Twitter account is @Argentum_ARG. The Reddit community for Argentum is /r/argentumproject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Argentum is www.argentum.io. Argentum’s official message board is cryptocointalk.com/topic/50052-argentum-arg.
Buying and Selling Argentum
Argentum can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Argentum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Argentum should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Argentum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Argentum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Argentum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.