Regalcoin (CURRENCY:REC) traded 6.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on April 28th. During the last week, Regalcoin has traded 9.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. Regalcoin has a total market capitalization of $54,132.00 and approximately $2.00 worth of Regalcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Regalcoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0042 or 0.00000080 BTC on major exchanges including BTC-Alpha, YoBit and CoinExchange.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Tao (XTO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00005602 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0323 or 0.00000610 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004171 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0408 or 0.00000771 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded down 15.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000072 BTC.
- Virtacoinplus (XVP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- SuperCoin (SUPER) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000020 BTC.
Regalcoin Coin Profile
X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was August 16th, 2017. Regalcoin’s total supply is 16,491,413 coins and its circulating supply is 12,799,009 coins. Regalcoin’s official Twitter account is @regalcoinx and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Regalcoin is /r/RegalCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Regalcoin is regalcoin.co.
Buying and Selling Regalcoin
Regalcoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BTC-Alpha, YoBit and CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Regalcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Regalcoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Regalcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Regalcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Regalcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.