Binance Coin (CURRENCY:BNB) traded down 5.1% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on April 29th. Binance Coin has a total market capitalization of $3.05 billion and $206.27 million worth of Binance Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Binance Coin token can now be purchased for about $21.60 or 0.00413136 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io, IDEX, Trade Satoshi and AirSwap. Over the last week, Binance Coin has traded down 10.5% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00005625 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00019167 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0969 or 0.00001853 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0229 or 0.00000437 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $52.64 or 0.01007043 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.36 or 0.00179015 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00007264 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0733 or 0.00001402 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000112 BTC.
- Augur (REP) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $20.86 or 0.00399012 BTC.
Binance Coin Profile
Binance Coin Token Trading
Binance Coin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, DDEX, IDEX, AirSwap, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Gate.io, FCoin, Exrates, Binance, LBank, Bancor Network and HitBTC. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Binance Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Binance Coin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Binance Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Binance Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Binance Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.