Lisk (CURRENCY:LSK) traded down 2.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on April 29th. Over the last week, Lisk has traded 14.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. Lisk has a market cap of $199.43 million and $4.33 million worth of Lisk was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Lisk coin can currently be purchased for $1.71 or 0.00032734 BTC on major exchanges including ChaoEX, Coinbe, OKEx and YoBit.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.35 or 0.00044884 BTC.
- Waves (WAVES) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.98 or 0.00037932 BTC.
- Clams (CLAM) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.43 or 0.00161226 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0281 or 0.00000538 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.28 or 0.00024523 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0601 or 0.00001150 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.30 or 0.00044013 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0090 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 8.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0922 or 0.00001764 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0287 or 0.00000549 BTC.
Lisk Coin Profile
Lisk Coin Trading
Lisk can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, Poloniex, Cryptopia, Coinroom, Bitbns, OKEx, YoBit, Huobi, Exrates, CoinEgg, Binance, Bit-Z, Livecoin, COSS, Gate.io, Upbit, BitBay, Bittrex, ChaoEX, HitBTC, Coinbe and Coindeal. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lisk directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Lisk should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Lisk using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Lisk Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lisk and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.