Digital Asset Guarantee Token (CURRENCY:DAGT) traded up 18.6% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on May 15th. One Digital Asset Guarantee Token token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.10 or 0.00001222 BTC on exchanges including TOPBTC, Iquant and FCoin. Over the last week, Digital Asset Guarantee Token has traded up 51.5% against the dollar. Digital Asset Guarantee Token has a total market cap of $2.33 million and approximately $1.16 million worth of Digital Asset Guarantee Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00005708 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $27.28 or 0.00329173 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 31.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001895 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012041 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 16.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0332 or 0.00000400 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 21.3% against the dollar and now trades at $75.02 or 0.00905402 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 20.7% against the dollar and now trades at $13.49 or 0.00162779 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 14.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00005096 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 23.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0087 or 0.00000105 BTC.
Digital Asset Guarantee Token Token Profile
Digital Asset Guarantee Token Token Trading
Digital Asset Guarantee Token can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Iquant, TOPBTC and FCoin. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Digital Asset Guarantee Token directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Digital Asset Guarantee Token should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Digital Asset Guarantee Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Digital Asset Guarantee Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Digital Asset Guarantee Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.