Primecoin (CURRENCY:XPM) traded up 11.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on May 15th. During the last week, Primecoin has traded up 33.1% against the U.S. dollar. One Primecoin coin can now be purchased for $0.29 or 0.00003443 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia, Poloniex, Bittylicious and Bleutrade. Primecoin has a total market cap of $7.88 million and $97,332.00 worth of Primecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- DigiByte (DGB) traded 29.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0147 or 0.00000178 BTC.
- Myriad (XMY) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- Circuits of Value (COVAL) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- Quark (QRK) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- HunterCoin (HUC) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- Joincoin (J) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0114 or 0.00000137 BTC.
- BitQuark (BTQ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000015 BTC.
Primecoin Coin Trading
Primecoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinEgg, Trade By Trade, Cryptopia, Bleutrade, BX Thailand, Poloniex and Bittylicious. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Primecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Primecoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Primecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Primecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Primecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.