Emerald Crypto (CURRENCY:EMD) traded 28.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 7:00 AM ET on May 19th. One Emerald Crypto coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0094 or 0.00000116 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Emerald Crypto has a market capitalization of $179,214.00 and approximately $5.00 worth of Emerald Crypto was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Emerald Crypto has traded 27.6% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0137 or 0.00000170 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- Bitcoin Scrypt (BTCS) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0294 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded 24.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- AdCoin (ACC) traded up 34.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0227 or 0.00000282 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Emerald Crypto Coin Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on June 16th, 2013. Emerald Crypto’s total supply is 19,117,129 coins. Emerald Crypto’s official website is www.emeraldcrypto.de. Emerald Crypto’s official Twitter account is @Emerald_Crypto and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Emerald Crypto Coin Trading
Emerald Crypto can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Emerald Crypto directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Emerald Crypto should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Emerald Crypto using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Emerald Crypto Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Emerald Crypto and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.