CROAT (CURRENCY:CROAT) traded 14.2% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on May 25th. CROAT has a total market cap of $83,125.00 and $288.00 worth of CROAT was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, CROAT has traded down 26.5% against the dollar. One CROAT coin can currently be bought for $0.0013 or 0.00000016 BTC on major exchanges including OpenLedger DEX and Stocks.Exchange.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- TurtleCoin (TRTL) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Qwertycoin (QWC) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded up 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0106 or 0.00000132 BTC.
- Citadel (CTL) traded up 40.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000056 BTC.
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on August 19th, 2017. CROAT’s total supply is 64,741,148 coins. CROAT’s official Twitter account is @croatcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for CROAT is croat.cat.
CROAT Coin Trading
CROAT can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OpenLedger DEX and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CROAT directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade CROAT should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy CROAT using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CROAT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CROAT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.