VIVO (CURRENCY:VIVO) traded 2.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on May 24th. VIVO has a market capitalization of $58,180.00 and approximately $336.00 worth of VIVO was traded on exchanges in the last day. One VIVO coin can now be bought for about $0.0139 or 0.00000173 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Stocks.Exchange, Cryptopia and CryptoBridge. Over the last week, VIVO has traded 30% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8,013.76 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $251.72 or 0.03143702 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $410.54 or 0.05127273 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 16.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $103.50 or 0.01292611 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $86.45 or 0.01079722 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.32 or 0.00091363 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $72.81 or 0.00909314 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $23.98 or 0.00299446 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.73 or 0.00021665 BTC.
NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was August 22nd, 2017. VIVO’s total supply is 5,017,717 coins and its circulating supply is 4,197,717 coins. The Reddit community for VIVO is /r/VIVOcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. VIVO’s official website is www.vivocoin.net. VIVO’s official Twitter account is @vivocrypto and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for VIVO is join.slack.com/t/vivocoin/shared_invite/MjM3MTQzNjgzOTIwLTE1MDQ4MDg4MDAtMmVkNTRjOGM1Yg.
VIVO Coin Trading
VIVO can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Stocks.Exchange and CryptoBridge. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as VIVO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire VIVO should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy VIVO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for VIVO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VIVO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.