Quantum Resistant Ledger (CURRENCY:QRL) traded down 2.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on May 26th. Over the last week, Quantum Resistant Ledger has traded down 15.6% against the U.S. dollar. One Quantum Resistant Ledger token can currently be purchased for $0.29 or 0.00003603 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Upbit, Tidex and Liqui. Quantum Resistant Ledger has a market capitalization of $19.63 million and $12,230.00 worth of Quantum Resistant Ledger was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Cardano (ADA) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0806 or 0.00001008 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00016612 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.99 or 0.00024882 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.89 or 0.00036190 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0652 or 0.00000815 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded up 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $221.93 or 0.02774570 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0807 or 0.00001009 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded 11.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0184 or 0.00000230 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00005167 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded 25.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0618 or 0.00000772 BTC.
Quantum Resistant Ledger Profile
Buying and Selling Quantum Resistant Ledger
Quantum Resistant Ledger can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Bittrex, Upbit, Liqui and Tidex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quantum Resistant Ledger directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Quantum Resistant Ledger should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Quantum Resistant Ledger using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Quantum Resistant Ledger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quantum Resistant Ledger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.