Monaco (CURRENCY:MCO) traded down 6.6% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on June 11th. Monaco has a total market capitalization of $109.58 million and approximately $10.70 million worth of Monaco was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Monaco token can currently be purchased for approximately $6.94 or 0.00109378 BTC on exchanges including Coinnest, Bit-Z, Cobinhood and HitBTC. During the last seven days, Monaco has traded down 16% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004969 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $32.97 or 0.00418638 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $190.21 or 0.02414989 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012756 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001547 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0316 or 0.00000401 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $12.22 or 0.00155189 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0669 or 0.00000849 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00004166 BTC.
Monaco Token Trading
Monaco can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, IDEX, Bittrex, EXX, YoBit, Coinnest, Cobinhood, Coinrail, ABCC, BigONE, Binance, DDEX, Bithumb, HitBTC, LATOKEN, Liqui, Huobi, Gate.io, OKEx, Livecoin and Bit-Z. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monaco directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Monaco should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Monaco using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Monaco Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Monaco and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.