Tezos (CURRENCY:XTZ) traded 1.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on June 11th. During the last week, Tezos has traded 3.9% higher against the U.S. dollar. Tezos has a total market capitalization of $842.14 million and approximately $4.47 million worth of Tezos was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Tezos coin can currently be purchased for $1.28 or 0.00016111 BTC on major exchanges including $13.77, $10.39, $18.94 and $33.94.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- GXChain (GXC) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.30 or 0.00029039 BTC.
- Apex (CPX) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0102 or 0.00000129 BTC.
- Smoke (SMOKE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0444 or 0.00001179 BTC.
- DAPPSTER (DLISK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Tezos (Pre-Launch) (XTZ) traded down 16.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.26 or 0.00049283 BTC.
Tezos Coin Profile
Tezos Coin Trading
Tezos can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: $7.50, $33.94, $5.60, $20.33, $24.68, $13.77, $50.98, $51.55, $32.15, $10.39, $24.43 and $18.94. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Tezos directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Tezos should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Tezos using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Tezos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tezos and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.