Bitcoin Confidential (CURRENCY:BC) traded up 4.8% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on June 12th. During the last week, Bitcoin Confidential has traded 13.6% higher against the dollar. Bitcoin Confidential has a total market cap of $6.00 million and $188.00 worth of Bitcoin Confidential was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bitcoin Confidential coin can now be purchased for $0.0008 or 0.00000010 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including STEX and Bleutrade.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $741.38 or 0.09141410 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded up 25.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0407 or 0.00000502 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.38 or 0.00041661 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000142 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001732 BTC.
- TrueChain (TRUE) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00013054 BTC.
- Nebulas (NAS) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.63 or 0.00020117 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0503 or 0.00000620 BTC.
Bitcoin Confidential Coin Profile
Bitcoin Confidential Coin Trading
Bitcoin Confidential can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: STEX and Bleutrade. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Confidential directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Confidential should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bitcoin Confidential using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Confidential Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Confidential and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.