NuShares (CURRENCY:NSR) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on June 13th. NuShares has a market cap of $2.49 million and $7,547.00 worth of NuShares was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One NuShares token can currently be purchased for $0.0009 or 0.00000011 BTC on major exchanges. In the last week, NuShares has traded 10.9% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.44 or 0.00042119 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded down 10% against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00006080 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0081 or 0.00000099 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0885 or 0.00001085 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00012656 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0245 or 0.00000300 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000161 BTC.
NuShares Token Trading
NuShares can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: SouthXchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as NuShares directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire NuShares should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase NuShares using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for NuShares Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NuShares and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.