Radium (CURRENCY:RADS) traded down 7.7% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on June 14th. Radium has a market cap of $3.62 million and approximately $22,775.00 worth of Radium was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Radium has traded 4.2% lower against the dollar. One Radium coin can now be bought for about $0.97 or 0.00011536 BTC on major exchanges including Bittrex, LiteBit.eu, Upbit and Trade By Trade.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.30 or 0.00039345 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000090 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0924 or 0.00001103 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded down 70.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001700 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0235 or 0.00000280 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000161 BTC.
Radium Coin Trading
Radium can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, LiteBit.eu, Upbit and Trade By Trade. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Radium directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Radium should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Radium using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Radium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Radium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.