ZelCash (CURRENCY:ZEL) traded down 0.1% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on June 14th. One ZelCash coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0809 or 0.00000969 BTC on popular exchanges including Trade Satoshi, STEX and TradeOgre. ZelCash has a total market capitalization of $5.37 million and $348,298.00 worth of ZelCash was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, ZelCash has traded 0.8% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $152.14 or 0.01823182 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $6.06 or 0.00072658 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded down 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $25.39 or 0.00304303 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00014498 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00006276 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00010816 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00006833 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00008508 BTC.
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 31st, 2018. ZelCash’s total supply is 66,367,400 coins. ZelCash’s official Twitter account is @Zelcash. The official website for ZelCash is zel.cash. The Reddit community for ZelCash is /r/zelcash and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
ZelCash Coin Trading
ZelCash can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: STEX, Trade Satoshi and TradeOgre. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZelCash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ZelCash should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ZelCash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ZelCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZelCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.