ARBITRAGE (CURRENCY:ARB) traded down 3.7% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on June 30th. During the last week, ARBITRAGE has traded up 37.6% against the dollar. One ARBITRAGE token can now be bought for $0.19 or 0.00001773 BTC on major exchanges. ARBITRAGE has a total market cap of $902,033.00 and approximately $36.00 worth of ARBITRAGE was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Aeternity (AE) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00004362 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- PeepCoin (PCN) traded up 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- EXMR (EXMR) traded 33.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0078 or 0.00000075 BTC.
- NevaCoin (NEVA) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- Harvest Masternode Coin (HC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000136 BTC.
- CryptoWorldX Token (CWXT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Axiom (AXIOM) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000108 BTC.
ARBITRAGE Token Profile
ARBITRAGE Token Trading
ARBITRAGE can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ARBITRAGE directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ARBITRAGE should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ARBITRAGE using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for ARBITRAGE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ARBITRAGE and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.