MetaHash (CURRENCY:MHC) traded 12.7% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on June 16th. MetaHash has a total market cap of $17.90 million and approximately $3.17 million worth of MetaHash was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, MetaHash has traded up 44.7% against the dollar. One MetaHash coin can now be bought for about $0.0489 or 0.00001245 BTC on popular exchanges including BitForex and KuCoin.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00004707 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $32.46 or 0.00358952 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $212.37 or 0.02348691 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011105 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001431 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0331 or 0.00000366 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $14.02 or 0.00155082 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.69 or 0.00018680 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0667 or 0.00000738 BTC.
MetaHash Coin Profile
and its Facebook page is accessible here. MetaHash’s official website is metahash.org.
MetaHash Coin Trading
MetaHash can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: KuCoin and BitForex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MetaHash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade MetaHash should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase MetaHash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MetaHash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MetaHash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.