MonetaryUnit (CURRENCY:MUE) traded down 10.4% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on June 16th. One MonetaryUnit coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0122 or 0.00000135 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittylicious, Bittrex, CryptoBridge and CoinExchange. MonetaryUnit has a total market cap of $1.97 million and approximately $6,647.00 worth of MonetaryUnit was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, MonetaryUnit has traded 0.3% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00008350 BTC.
- Vitae (VITAE) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00008362 BTC.
- LockTrip (LOC) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00007019 BTC.
- Dimecoin (DIME) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- ALQO (XLQ) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0099 or 0.00000109 BTC.
- Social Send (SEND) traded 14.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000083 BTC.
- Shekel (JEW) traded 15.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Carebit (CARE) traded 78.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Dystem (DTEM) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000076 BTC.
MonetaryUnit Coin Trading
MonetaryUnit can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittylicious, CryptoBridge, Bittrex, Upbit and CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MonetaryUnit directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade MonetaryUnit should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy MonetaryUnit using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MonetaryUnit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MonetaryUnit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.