Rubycoin (CURRENCY:RBY) traded up 45.1% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on June 16th. Over the last week, Rubycoin has traded down 61.7% against the dollar. Rubycoin has a market capitalization of $5.53 million and $5,416.00 worth of Rubycoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Rubycoin coin can currently be bought for $0.20 or 0.00002299 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Cryptopia and Bittrex.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.68 or 0.00041370 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000083 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001185 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00011652 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded up 33.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0262 or 0.00000294 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000161 BTC.
Rubycoin Coin Profile
Rubycoin Coin Trading
Rubycoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Rubycoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Rubycoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Rubycoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Rubycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rubycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.