Red Pulse Phoenix (CURRENCY:PHX) traded up 4.4% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on June 17th. Red Pulse Phoenix has a total market capitalization of $14.81 million and $1.56 million worth of Red Pulse Phoenix was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Red Pulse Phoenix token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0179 or 0.00000193 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance, Coinrail, Switcheo Network and Bitbns. During the last seven days, Red Pulse Phoenix has traded down 12.2% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Phoenix (PHX) traded 16.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- Wowbit (WWB) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0156 or 0.00000168 BTC.
- ZCore (ZCR) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001275 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (BRDG) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- CARDbuyers (BCARD) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- QYNO (QNO) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000040 BTC.
About Red Pulse Phoenix
Buying and Selling Red Pulse Phoenix
Red Pulse Phoenix can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, Coinrail, Binance, Switcheo Network and Bitbns. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Red Pulse Phoenix directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Red Pulse Phoenix should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Red Pulse Phoenix using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Red Pulse Phoenix Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Red Pulse Phoenix and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.