Synthetix Collateral Token (CURRENCY:SNX) traded up 3.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on July 13th. Over the last week, Synthetix Collateral Token has traded 20.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Synthetix Collateral Token token can now be purchased for $0.0492 or 0.00001276 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, Tidex, Kucoin and Gate.io. Synthetix Collateral Token has a market cap of $3.30 million and $23,319.00 worth of Synthetix Collateral Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00002942 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $31.43 or 0.00278188 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008875 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $152.12 or 0.01346524 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0289 or 0.00000256 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0953 or 0.00000843 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.17 or 0.00028034 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.01 or 0.00124042 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 16% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0758 or 0.00000671 BTC.
Synthetix Collateral Token Token Profile
Buying and Selling Synthetix Collateral Token
Synthetix Collateral Token can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liquid, Tidex, IDEX, Kucoin and Gate.io. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Synthetix Collateral Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Synthetix Collateral Token should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Synthetix Collateral Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Synthetix Collateral Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Synthetix Collateral Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.