Stratis (CURRENCY:STRAT) traded 3.2% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on July 17th. One Stratis coin can now be purchased for about $0.52 or 0.00005372 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade By Trade, SouthXchange, LiteBit.eu and Upbit. During the last seven days, Stratis has traded down 29.3% against the US dollar. Stratis has a total market capitalization of $51.48 million and approximately $1.58 million worth of Stratis was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 14.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00008443 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001302 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002558 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0643 or 0.00000666 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded up 17.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002361 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.07 or 0.00052505 BTC.
- BlitzPredict (XBP) traded 16.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001612 BTC.
- Opal (OPAL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0078 or 0.00000069 BTC.
Stratis Coin Profile
Stratis Coin Trading
Stratis can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: SouthXchange, Coinrail, Livecoin, Poloniex, Bittrex, Bithumb, Crex24, Bittylicious, Upbit, Trade By Trade, LiteBit.eu, HitBTC, Cryptopia and Binance. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Stratis directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Stratis should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Stratis using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Stratis Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stratis and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.