Qtum (CURRENCY:QTUM) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on July 20th. During the last seven days, Qtum has traded down 9.7% against the dollar. Qtum has a market capitalization of $307.68 million and $263.95 million worth of Qtum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Qtum coin can currently be bought for $3.21 or 0.00030169 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinEgg, Coinnest, Crex24 and Cobinhood.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded down 39.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0640 or 0.00000601 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded up 21.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00001868 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000049 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0550 or 0.00000518 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00007094 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000161 BTC.
Qtum Coin Profile
Qtum Coin Trading
Qtum can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: ABCC, Coinsuper, Ovis, OKEx, Coinnest, Iquant, Coinone, BitForex, Livecoin, Coindeal, Crex24, Upbit, Kucoin, Huobi, HBUS, ZB.COM, Bittrex, Gate.io, Coinrail, Bleutrade, CoinEx, Exrates, CoinEgg, CoinExchange, BCEX, Bitbns, LiteBit.eu, Cobinhood, BigONE, DragonEX, HitBTC, Bibox, Liqui, DigiFinex, EXX, Allcoin, OTCBTC, Liquid, Poloniex, Binance, LBank, Bithumb, Bit-Z, Bitfinex and GOPAX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Qtum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Qtum should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Qtum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Qtum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qtum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.