OmiseGO (CURRENCY:OMG) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on August 13th. One OmiseGO token can currently be bought for about $1.33 or 0.00012614 BTC on popular exchanges including Iquant, AirSwap, Coinnest and CoinExchange. In the last seven days, OmiseGO has traded down 10% against the dollar. OmiseGO has a total market capitalization of $187.20 million and approximately $46.41 million worth of OmiseGO was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.85 or 0.00008011 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0568 or 0.00000537 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded 8.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002184 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- ContentBox (BOX) traded up 37.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0181 or 0.00000171 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0227 or 0.00000215 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00001814 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0641 or 0.00000605 BTC.
- Nullex (NLX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0771 or 0.00001978 BTC.
OmiseGO Token Trading
OmiseGO can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: TOPBTC, Independent Reserve, BitBay, C2CX, Bitbns, TDAX, Bancor Network, OKEx, BigONE, BitMart, Cryptopia, ZB.COM, Cobinhood, IDCM, Coinnest, FCoin, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), B2BX, Radar Relay, Coinone, CoinEx, ABCC, Vebitcoin, Braziliex, Crex24, CoinExchange, COSS, Bittrex, DragonEX, Exmo, BitForex, CoinTiger, Gate.io, Fatbtc, Tidex, Poloniex, ChaoEX, GOPAX, IDAX, IDEX, Liqui, Tokenomy, DigiFinex, Zebpay, OTCBTC, Huobi, Livecoin, Neraex, Iquant, HitBTC, Mercatox, Binance, Coinrail, Bit-Z, Kucoin, Ethfinex, Coinsuper, DDEX, Koinex, Kyber Network, Ovis, Hotbit, Bithumb, BX Thailand, AirSwap, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, CoinBene and Upbit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as OmiseGO directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade OmiseGO should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase OmiseGO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for OmiseGO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OmiseGO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.