ZCore (CURRENCY:ZCR) traded 3.7% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on August 15th. One ZCore coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0900 or 0.00000873 BTC on major exchanges including $7.50, $20.33, $33.94 and $24.68. Over the last seven days, ZCore has traded 2.7% higher against the US dollar. ZCore has a total market cap of $410,971.00 and $9,409.00 worth of ZCore was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Phoenix (PHX) traded up 16.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- Red Pulse Phoenix (PHX) traded down 40.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000066 BTC.
- Wowbit (WWB) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0095 or 0.00000092 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (BRDG) traded 17.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- CARDbuyers (BCARD) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- QYNO (QNO) traded up 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000010 BTC.
ZCore Coin Trading
ZCore can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: $10.39, $13.77, $20.33, $32.15, $7.50, $18.94, $50.98, $24.68, $24.43, $33.94, $5.60 and $51.55. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZCore directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZCore should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ZCore using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ZCore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZCore and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.