Beetle Coin (CURRENCY:BEET) traded 2.9% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on August 16th. Beetle Coin has a total market cap of $1.84 million and $57,239.00 worth of Beetle Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Beetle Coin coin can now be purchased for $0.0094 or 0.00000091 BTC on major exchanges including $24.43, $10.39, $32.15 and $7.50. During the last seven days, Beetle Coin has traded 8.6% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Metrix Coin (MRX) traded up 20.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded 16.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00001877 BTC.
- Quasarcoin (QAC) traded 24.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0081 or 0.00000078 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded 12.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0125 or 0.00000121 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded down 13.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0271 or 0.00000262 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0406 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- ZeusCrowdfunding (ZEUS) traded 93% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- MFCoin (MFC) traded up 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0082 or 0.00000079 BTC.
- Block-Logic (BLTG) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000064 BTC.
- RPICoin (RPI) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
About Beetle Coin
Buying and Selling Beetle Coin
Beetle Coin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: $51.55, $18.94, $7.50, $33.94, $24.68, $24.43, $5.60, $32.15, $20.33, $50.98, $10.39 and $13.77. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Beetle Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Beetle Coin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Beetle Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Beetle Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Beetle Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.