Expanse (CURRENCY:EXP) traded up 2.6% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on August 16th. One Expanse coin can currently be bought for $0.0366 or 0.00000351 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Poloniex, Cryptopia, Bittrex and BiteBTC. In the last seven days, Expanse has traded 10.2% lower against the dollar. Expanse has a total market cap of $384,029.00 and approximately $41,282.00 worth of Expanse was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ubiq (UBQ) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0995 or 0.00000953 BTC.
- Pirl (PIRL) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0143 or 0.00000137 BTC.
- Travelflex (TRF) traded up 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Atheios (ATH) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- UR (UR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “- Algorithm: Dagger – Block Reward: 8 – Gas Limit: 31415926 – Block Target: 60 seconds – Listen Port: 42786 – RPC Port: 9656 – Reserve: 11 Million (Community Managed) “
Expanse Coin Trading
Expanse can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, BiteBTC, YoBit, Poloniex, Upbit and Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Expanse directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Expanse should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Expanse using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Expanse Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Expanse and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.