Lisk (CURRENCY:LSK) traded up 2% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on August 15th. During the last seven days, Lisk has traded 17.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Lisk coin can currently be bought for $1.18 or 0.00011442 BTC on popular exchanges including Gate.io, Upbit, Poloniex and Livecoin. Lisk has a market capitalization of $141.15 million and approximately $2.84 million worth of Lisk was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.34 or 0.00022609 BTC.
- Waves (WAVES) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.22 or 0.00011789 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0194 or 0.00000188 BTC.
- Clams (CLAM) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.75 or 0.00026578 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.53 or 0.00014824 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00005419 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 32% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0185 or 0.00000179 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001520 BTC.
- Sentinel Protocol (UPP) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0122 or 0.00000118 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0549 or 0.00000531 BTC.
Buying and Selling Lisk
Lisk can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinroom, Huobi, Binance, Livecoin, Cryptopia, COSS, Exrates, Upbit, LiteBit.eu, Poloniex, Coindeal, ChaoEX, Bit-Z, Gate.io, YoBit, OKEx, Bitbns, BitBay, HitBTC, Bittrex, Coinbe and CoinEgg. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lisk directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Lisk should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Lisk using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Lisk Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lisk and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.