OKCash (CURRENCY:OK) traded 4% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on August 16th. OKCash has a market capitalization of $3.43 million and approximately $77,899.00 worth of OKCash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One OKCash coin can currently be bought for $0.0459 or 0.00000441 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bleutrade, Upbit, Cryptopia and LiteBit.eu. In the last seven days, OKCash has traded down 6.8% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.93 or 0.00028209 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002358 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.08 or 0.00144974 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0849 or 0.00000816 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00003960 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004016 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $10,438.46 or 1.00429421 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- BOMB (BOMB) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.04 or 0.00029210 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “OK Specs Released: Nov 24th 2014PoW Ended at block: 33,186Total coins at the end of Pow/Pos Hybrid Period: 36,297,000 OKCashMax Cap: 105,000,000 OKCashFull POS started: Dec 9th 2014Proof of StakeStake Rewards: 69% 1st Year (block 531,257)| 20% 2nd (block 1,022,514) | 10% 3rd (block 1,523,771)| 6% 4th Year on wardsPoS Min Stake Time: 8 hrTransactions: 10 confirmationsStakes: 64 confirmationsBlock Time: 72 seconds average block time.Rpcport: 6969Port: 6970Test ports: ( RPCport 7979 ) ( Port 7980 ) “
OKCash Coin Trading
OKCash can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Trade Satoshi, Upbit, Bittrex, Bleutrade and LiteBit.eu. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as OKCash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade OKCash should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase OKCash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for OKCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OKCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.