Stellar (CURRENCY:XLM) traded up 2% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on August 15th. Over the last week, Stellar has traded 9.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. Stellar has a market cap of $1.36 billion and $82.36 million worth of Stellar was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Stellar coin can currently be purchased for $0.0695 or 0.00000673 BTC on major exchanges including Bittrex, Exmo, Cryptomate and Stellarport.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002549 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $27.71 or 0.00268110 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00009731 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $135.14 or 0.01307548 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0175 or 0.00000169 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.37 or 0.00022894 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.86 or 0.00095359 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0451 or 0.00000437 BTC.
- V Systems (VSYS) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00001998 BTC.
Stellar Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Stellar
Stellar can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, Kryptono, Kraken, Poloniex, Exrates, BitMart, GOPAX, Cryptomate, Ovis, Bitbns, Indodax, Liquid, CoinEgg, Upbit, Binance, RippleFox, CEX.IO, Exmo, BCEX, Bittrex, Koineks, Sistemkoin, Kuna, Huobi, HitBTC, Vebitcoin, Stronghold, C2CX, OTCBTC, Kucoin, ZB.COM, Stellarport, ABCC, OKEx, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, Bitfinex, Koinex and CryptoMarket. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Stellar directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Stellar should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Stellar using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Stellar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stellar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.