Golem (CURRENCY:GNT) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on August 17th. Golem has a total market cap of $49.25 million and $1.92 million worth of Golem was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Golem has traded 6.2% lower against the dollar. One Golem token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0511 or 0.00000493 BTC on major exchanges including GOPAX, CoinExchange, Ethfinex and BitMart.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002568 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $27.75 or 0.00267828 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009684 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $136.82 or 0.01320488 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0689 or 0.00000665 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0172 or 0.00000166 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.36 or 0.00022782 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.80 or 0.00094591 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0463 or 0.00000447 BTC.
Golem Token Profile
Buying and Selling Golem
Golem can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Iquant, Poloniex, Ethfinex, Zebpay, CoinExchange, OOOBTC, Coinbe, Cobinhood, OKEx, WazirX, YoBit, Bittrex, Braziliex, Gate.io, Bitbns, Tux Exchange, BitMart, DragonEX, BigONE, GOPAX, HitBTC, Mercatox, Tidex, Koinex, BitBay, Vebitcoin, Liqui, Huobi, Upbit, Livecoin, Bithumb, Cryptopia and ABCC. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Golem directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Golem should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Golem using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Golem Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Golem and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.