Tether (CURRENCY:USDT) traded up 0.6% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on August 18th. One Tether token can now be purchased for about $1.01 or 0.00009683 BTC on exchanges including CoinTiger, MBAex, ZB.COM and B2BX. Tether has a market cap of $4.06 billion and $14.27 billion worth of Tether was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Tether has traded 0.5% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002755 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $27.95 or 0.00269244 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $137.50 or 0.01324436 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0710 or 0.00000684 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0180 or 0.00000173 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.47 or 0.00023811 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.01 or 0.00096462 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0460 or 0.00000443 BTC.
- INO COIN (INO) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.07 or 0.00019910 BTC.
Buying and Selling Tether
Tether can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bibox, Kraken, CoinTiger, Bitfinex, B2BX, Coinut, Liqui, UEX, BtcTurk, IDCM, Kucoin, Kryptono, DigiFinex, MBAex, BTC-Alpha, QBTC, TDAX, CoinEx, TOPBTC, EXX, FCoin, Bit-Z, CoinBene, DragonEX, Trade By Trade, Gate.io, OKEx, Huobi, ABCC, Binance, Upbit, Instant Bitex, Cobinhood, BigONE, OOOBTC, Exmo, ChaoEX, Iquant, IDAX, LBank, C2CX, BitMart, HitBTC, ZB.COM, Bittrex, BitForex, Sistemkoin and Poloniex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Tether directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Tether should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Tether using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Tether Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tether and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.