Storm (CURRENCY:STORM) traded 0.4% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on August 19th. One Storm token can now be bought for $0.0016 or 0.00000015 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Upbit, Bittrex, IDEX and HitBTC. In the last week, Storm has traded 14.7% lower against the US dollar. Storm has a total market cap of $9.85 million and approximately $74,680.00 worth of Storm was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002607 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $28.46 or 0.00266072 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009389 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $145.26 or 0.01358294 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0710 or 0.00000664 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0178 or 0.00000167 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.53 or 0.00023628 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $10.04 or 0.00093887 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0452 or 0.00000423 BTC.
Storm Token Profile
Storm Token Trading
Storm can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Upbit, Binance, Bancor Network, Bittrex, YoBit, Coinnest, Radar Relay, Coinrail, HitBTC, Bitbns, WazirX, Kyber Network and IDEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Storm directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Storm should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Storm using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Storm Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Storm and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.