Inter Pipeline (TSE: IPL) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 8/12/2019 – Inter Pipeline was upgraded by analysts at CIBC from a “neutral” rating to an “outperform” rating.
- 8/12/2019 – Inter Pipeline had its price target raised by analysts at National Bank Financial from C$26.00 to C$27.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- 8/12/2019 – Inter Pipeline was upgraded by analysts at Raymond James from an “underperform” rating to a “market perform” rating. They now have a C$25.00 price target on the stock, up previously from C$20.00.
- 8/12/2019 – Inter Pipeline was downgraded by analysts at Industrial Alliance Securities from a “strong-buy” rating to a “hold” rating. They now have a C$26.00 price target on the stock, up previously from C$25.50.
- 8/9/2019 – Inter Pipeline had its “underperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Raymond James. They now have a C$20.00 price target on the stock.
- 8/9/2019 – Inter Pipeline had its price target raised by analysts at BMO Capital Markets from C$22.00 to C$23.00.
Shares of Inter Pipeline stock traded down C$0.23 during trading on Thursday, hitting C$24.47. 513,309 shares of the company were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 1,818,843. The firm has a market capitalization of $10.19 billion and a P/E ratio of 14.58. Inter Pipeline Ltd has a 1-year low of C$18.60 and a 1-year high of C$25.08. The firm’s fifty day moving average price is C$22.85 and its 200 day moving average price is C$21.64. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 153.30, a current ratio of 0.18 and a quick ratio of 0.15.
The business also recently announced a monthly dividend, which will be paid on Monday, September 16th. Stockholders of record on Monday, September 16th will be given a dividend of $0.1425 per share. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Wednesday, August 21st. This represents a $1.71 annualized dividend and a dividend yield of 6.99%. Inter Pipeline’s payout ratio is currently 101.31%.
Further Reading: Google Finance
Receive News & Ratings for Inter Pipeline Ltd Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Inter Pipeline Ltd and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.