0x (CURRENCY:ZRX) traded 0.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on September 13th. 0x has a market cap of $96.86 million and $6.03 million worth of 0x was traded on exchanges in the last day. One 0x token can now be purchased for approximately $0.16 or 0.00001566 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cobinhood, Iquant, Huobi and ABCC. During the last week, 0x has traded up 3.2% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002472 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009739 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.76 or 0.00201593 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $117.85 or 0.01144489 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0569 or 0.00000553 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000150 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $8.93 or 0.00086753 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.57 or 0.00015219 BTC.
- Atlantis Blue Digital Token (ABDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.42 or 0.00023479 BTC.
0x Token Trading
0x can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, GOPAX, Poloniex, Hotbit, Liqui, Bilaxy, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, Bithumb, Upbit, OKEx, Binance, Livecoin, Coinone, Tokenomy, AirSwap, Bittrex, Vebitcoin, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Gate.io, Radar Relay, BitMart, CoinTiger, Zebpay, DigiFinex, DDEX, Independent Reserve, Fatbtc, Iquant, Gatecoin, Cobinhood, Bitbns, BitBay, OTCBTC, WazirX, Huobi, ABCC, Ethfinex, ZB.COM, C2CX, Crex24, FCoin, IDEX, HitBTC, Kucoin and Koinex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as 0x directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade 0x should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy 0x using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for 0x Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for 0x and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.