Cardano (CURRENCY:ADA) traded down 1.1% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on September 13th. One Cardano coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0456 or 0.00000443 BTC on popular exchanges including Binance, CoinFalcon, Gate.io and Altcoin Trader. Cardano has a total market cap of $1.18 billion and $40.06 million worth of Cardano was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Cardano has traded up 3% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ontology (ONT) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00007314 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.01 or 0.00019511 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00010063 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $216.78 or 0.02108081 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0333 or 0.00000324 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0561 or 0.00000546 BTC.
- WINk (WIN) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Vitae (VITAE) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.93 or 0.00018872 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002553 BTC.
- PRIZM (PZM) traded 13.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00003999 BTC.
Cardano Coin Trading
Cardano can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Coinnest, DragonEX, CoinFalcon, Cryptohub, Coinbe, Bitbns, ABCC, Exmo, Cryptopia, Huobi, Indodax, HitBTC, Bittrex, Bithumb, Cryptomate, Upbit, OTCBTC, LiteBit.eu, ZB.COM, Altcoin Trader, OKEx and Gate.io. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cardano directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cardano should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Cardano using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Cardano Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cardano and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.