MonaCoin (CURRENCY:MONA) traded 1.4% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on September 13th. One MonaCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.99 or 0.00009577 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bleutrade, Bitbank, Fisco and Zaif. Over the last week, MonaCoin has traded 12.8% lower against the US dollar. MonaCoin has a market cap of $65.20 million and approximately $1.13 million worth of MonaCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $10,361.07 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $181.21 or 0.01749404 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $299.06 or 0.02887112 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $69.07 or 0.00666769 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $76.91 or 0.00742565 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00010189 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.18 or 0.00059712 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $44.95 or 0.00433892 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- HedgeTrade (HEDG) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.94 or 0.00009056 BTC.
MonaCoin Coin Profile
Buying and Selling MonaCoin
MonaCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Bleutrade, Bittrex, Livecoin, QBTC, Bitbank, CryptoBridge, Fisco and Zaif. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MonaCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MonaCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase MonaCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MonaCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MonaCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.