Qtum (CURRENCY:QTUM) traded 0.2% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on September 13th. One Qtum coin can now be purchased for about $2.01 or 0.00019562 BTC on major exchanges including Crex24, Poloniex, Coinone and Bitbns. Qtum has a total market cap of $193.36 million and $113.69 million worth of Qtum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Qtum has traded up 1.9% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0691 or 0.00000671 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded up 68.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0206 or 0.00000200 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded up 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0737 or 0.00000718 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded up 17.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 13.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00003885 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000161 BTC.
Qtum Coin Trading
Qtum can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, Ovis, Bittrex, Kucoin, Exrates, ABCC, Coinnest, Cobinhood, CoinEgg, DragonEX, Bleutrade, Livecoin, HitBTC, Coinrail, OTCBTC, Coinsuper, Liquid, Bit-Z, CoinExchange, Allcoin, BitForex, OKEx, Bibox, LBank, Bitbns, Crex24, BCEX, Bithumb, Coinone, HBUS, Huobi, Liqui, Upbit, Bitfinex, Poloniex, Binance, Iquant, Coindeal, GOPAX, EXX, DigiFinex, CoinEx, LiteBit.eu, ZB.COM and BigONE. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Qtum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Qtum should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Qtum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Qtum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qtum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.