Stellar (CURRENCY:XLM) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on September 13th. Over the last seven days, Stellar has traded 3.7% lower against the dollar. Stellar has a total market cap of $1.13 billion and approximately $145.49 million worth of Stellar was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Stellar coin can now be purchased for $0.0571 or 0.00000555 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Kuna, RippleFox, Gate.io and Koinex.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002482 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009762 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $20.80 or 0.00202285 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $117.14 or 0.01139067 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000149 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $8.90 or 0.00086569 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.57 or 0.00015244 BTC.
- Atlantis Blue Digital Token (ABDT) traded 9.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.37 or 0.00023061 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Stellar Coin Trading
Stellar can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Exmo, Bittrex, Binance, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, Exrates, ABCC, CEX.IO, BCEX, GOPAX, Indodax, Kucoin, Huobi, Stellarport, ZB.COM, OTCBTC, Sistemkoin, Ovis, Bitfinex, Kryptono, Poloniex, CoinEgg, RippleFox, Kuna, Stronghold, Koinex, Liquid, Koineks, Vebitcoin, Cryptomate, Kraken, Gate.io, Upbit, HitBTC, OKEx, CryptoMarket, Bitbns, BitMart and C2CX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Stellar directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Stellar should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Stellar using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Stellar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stellar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.