StrongHands (CURRENCY:SHND) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on September 13th. In the last week, StrongHands has traded 2% higher against the dollar. StrongHands has a market capitalization of $608,820.00 and approximately $986.00 worth of StrongHands was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One StrongHands coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Coindeal, BiteBTC, CryptoBridge and CoinExchange.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- BUZZCoin (BUZZ) traded down 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- TEKcoin (TEK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Deutsche eMark (DEM) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- 808Coin (808) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Eurocoin (EUC) traded 12.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Credence Coin (CRDNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000092 BTC.
- Neuro (NRO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- ARbit (ARB) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000008 BTC.
StrongHands Coin Profile
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on September 29th, 2015. StrongHands’ total supply is 16,080,116,083,983 coins and its circulating supply is 9,319,884,910,528 coins. StrongHands’ official Twitter account is @SHNDcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for StrongHands is /r/stronghands and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for StrongHands is www.stronghands.info.
StrongHands Coin Trading
StrongHands can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BiteBTC, STEX, Crex24, Trade Satoshi, Coindeal, CryptoBridge, Graviex and CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as StrongHands directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire StrongHands should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy StrongHands using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for StrongHands Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for StrongHands and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.